- November 2022: CORDIS interview “AI-powered flight allocation cuts costs and delays”
- October 2022: “A Distributed Architecture for Privacy-Preserving Optimization Using Genetic Algorithms and Multi-party Computation," published in: Cooperative Information Systems. CoopIS 2022. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 13591. Springer, Cham, 2022.
- September 2022: “An Auction-Based Mechanism for a Privacy-Preserving Marketplace for ATFM Slots”, in Proceedings of the 32nd Congress of the International Council of the Aeronautical Sciences (ICAS 2022), September 2022, Stockholm, Schweden.
- April 2022: "Business and Economic Concepts for a Privacy-Preserving Marketplace for ATFM Slots" presented at 2022 Integrated Communication, Navigation and Surveillance Conference (ICNS), pp. 1-11, 2022.
- October 2021: Paper published in 2021 IEEE 40th Digital Avionics Systems Conference (DASC) : “A Privacy-Preserving Marketplace for Air Traffic Flow Management Slot Configuration”
- August 2021: ACM conference paper on Availability, Reliability and Security (ARES): “Single-Use Delegatable Signatures Based on Smart Contracts”
- July 2021: Article in the ATM Magazine: "Has blockchain cracked the aviation capacity code?"
- May 2021: Article in the ERCIM Newsletter 126, Special Theme: Privacy Preserving Computation
- March 2021: EU-funded project SlotMachine to use blockchain technology for more cost-efficient flight slot configuration
- December 2022: Video Frequentis Research SlotMachine
Furthermore, please find here a summary of the results and public deliverables of SlotMachine:
|D1.7||Data Management Plan|
|D2.2||System Design Document|
|D3.1||Report on State-of-the-Art of Relevant Concepts for Secure Slot Swapping|
|D3.2||Specification of the PrivacyEngine Component|
|D3.3||PrivacyEngine Software Component|
|D4.1||Report on State-of-the-Art Relevant Concepts in Constraint Satisfaction Problems and Evolutionary Algorithms|
|D4.2||Specification of Evolutionary Algorithm under Constraints PostFiltering/Ordering|
|D5.3||Dissemination of the Scientific Results|
Project DOI: https://doi.org/10.3030/890456