Processes & quality
These processes, which are divided into core processes, management processes, and support processes, build the foundation for the ongoing optimisation and increased efficiency of the company.
- The results of the core processes create direct value for customers.
- Management processes define activities geared to strategic alignment and management of the company. Examples include innovation and product management.
- The workflows required to support the core processes are defined in support processes.
These include the supply chain as well as development.
The current process model covers the entire life cycle, from the product idea to phase-out, while also taking the requirements of the software and solution-focused business into account.
The processes build a substantial foundation to obtain and maintain Frequentis’ certification under the following standards:
- Quality Management (ISO 9001)
- Environmental Management (ISO 14001)
- Information Security (ISO 27001)
- Occupational Health and Safety (ISO 45001)
- UK Cyber Essentials Certificate
The process content and its application are verified during audits, which are conducted at regular intervals by external certification authorities.
Our confidence in the quality of our products and services, as well as our commitment to social responsibility, is backed by certified management systems within the Frequentis group. The long history of management system certifications shows our experience and commitment to follow national and international standards.