The Frequentis Defense, Inc. philosophy of zero tolerance for failures is built on more than seven decades of rigorous engineering and domain expertise, leading to the development of integrated communications systems for the most challenging environments. These solutions have been tried and tested in military deployments around the globe. US Department of Defense (DoD), NATO and coalition forces, and Homeland Security are all able to communicate more efficiently in response to global crisis situations.
- Easy-to-use, interoperable and secure toolset enables interoperability and offers “any asset, anywhere, anytime” to fulfil joint communications, secure communications, air-to-ground, air-to-air and mobile communications, and command-and-control
- Multi-domain capability (RED/BLACK) IP voice communications for mission-critical tactical and operational command-and-control systems
- Intuitive graphical user interfaces allow a single operator to access all radio types in use while maintaining secure communications
- Seamless integration with new and legacy technologies and standards preserves and extends the value of existing investments
- Option to use Commercial of the Shelf (COTS) hardware for the DoD facilitates reduced acquisition and management costs