Frequentis USA Headquarters, Columbia, Maryland
Headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, Frequentis USA maintains a state-of-the-art facility which houses all business processes and procedures for successfully engaging with and supporting the US Department of Defense (DoD) on a global scale. Our internal teams are committed to our ongoing relationship with the US DoD through participation in internal cross-functional collaboration, creating solutions that meet the warfighter's unique requirements. The solutions provided to our US DoD customers are supported from the Frequentis USA headquarters through a complete logistics and sustainment program covering the long-term operational lifecycle.
Frequentis sales, operations and support organizations are complemented by a highly diverse and creative team of talented resources, innovative processes, procedures and product tools.
Frequentis USA at a glance
- Business Development operations supporting sales, marketing, industry analysis of technologies and trends, creation of customer solutions, and bid and proposal execution
- Program Management
- Engineering, manufacturing, integration and testing of products and solutions
- Hardware and software design and development
- Extensive testing facilities and state-of-the-art testing tools
- Lab facility for information system security standards, interoperability and cyber security compliance testing
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Integrated Logistics Support Services: Documentation, Training, Engineering Support, Technical Support (Tier I, II, III), Repair and Return, Lifecycle Support programs.
For more information about delivering mission-critical solutions to the US please download this document.
President: Leonard Swiontek
Vice President Programs & Operations: Mark Flinchbaugh
Vice President Products & Solutions: Dieter Eier
Vice President Sales: Jay Balakirsky
Vice President Finance & Treasury: Werner Koelbl
Vice President Engineering: Vince Campanella
Frequentis USA, Inc.
Classification: Large Business Communication, Detection, and Coherent Radiation Equipment
Cage Code: 1XKR9
Incorporated in the State of Maryland
Purchasing Information: Frequentis USA Inc., Company products and services can be procured through typical business procurement methods including use of written orders, EDI Orders, credit card, blanket purchase agreements, individual purchase orders, or task orders.
Further information & contact
For more information please contact Frequentis USA:
Phone: (301) 657-8001