- Simple to deploy: Implement DIVOS on-premises or in the cloud, as an appliance or a cloud-based application. Choose between CAPEX or OPEX pricing to align with your strategic aims. Integrate seamlessly with Frequentis MCS 3020 IP and transceivers from leading suppliers.
- Straightforward to operate: Put lossless recording of operator displays at investigators’ fingertips, with an intuitive, workflow-based interface. Enable access through a standard browser, eliminating the requirement for a purpose-built playback station.
- Secured from end-to-end: Guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of all recorded information throughout its lifecycle from logging, through storage, user access and export, to deletion. Benefit from compliance with ED-137 interoperability standards.
- Wide-ranging: Capture and drive value from every communication with highly available technology that provides synchronous playback of recorded voices and screens. Protect incident-related recordings to equip investigators with everything they need and safeguard users with a comprehensive audit trail of all activity.
- Highly adaptable: Join a diverse set of clients that have deployed DIVOS at various scales: from small harbours to coastal control centres, from standalone appliances to networks of distributed recording systems.
For more details please click here.