Are you looking for an entry-level position?
Starting your career at Frequentis
Have you completed your training and are you interested in a career with prospects and purpose? At Frequentis there are entry-level positions and trainee programs #ForASaferWorld! Whether trainee, internship, part-time job or apprenticeship – at Frequentis you can gain professional experience even during your training.
That's just what Jörg did: In the video below, he talks about starting his career as a trainee in system engineering before progressing at Frequentis.
Trainee Programs System engineering or project management – what interests you? Our trainee programs are the ideal introduction to Frequentis. We have been offering trainee programs in system engineering since 2006, and in project management since 2010.
You have completed a technical (HTL/FH/TU with a focus on IT or network technology) or commercial education and are interested in a #JobForASaferWorld.
This is what the trainee program looks like:
Duration: approx. 9 months – start is usually in June or September – the exact start date for the next round can be found on our job portal.
- We combine theory and practice through "training on the job".
- During the entire trainee program, you will be supported by experienced system engineers or project managers.
- Our extensive continuing education program includes courses both as a group and through self-study. In addition to specialist topics and methods such as project management, we promote your personal and social competence.
- You will get to know our different business areas through our job rotation scheme.
- At the end comes a project assignment that you carry out together with your follow trainees.
What happens after the trainee program?
Our goal is to provide you with a top education and to welcome you after the trainee program as an employee at Frequentis. As a System Engineer, you either work directly in a business area or work as part of the Strategic Operations Teams in different projects. We make this decision together.
There is no program at the moment, but I am interested.
Register with our Talent Network. We will get back to you as soon as we launch our next trainee program. Still have questions about the trainee program or would like to talk to employees who have completed the program? Contact us!