Dubai Air Show 2019, Frequentis @ booth #1358
DUBAI AIRSHOW 2019, is firmly established as a key event on the international aerospace calendar consistently connecting key buyers and decision makers in a highly focused environment and is taking place from 17 – 21 November 2019 in Dubai.
FREQUENTIS will be together with DIMO Corp. during this year’s event to showcase our latest developments in safety and mission critical control room solutions, addressing the predominant industry challenges of capacity, UTM/ATM integration and people.
Be on the lookout for our latest news and visit us at booth #1358 to learn more about:
- Digital Tower: Advanced remote sensing for ATC
- Towers: Automation driving capacity
- ATM-grade Networks: The foundation for resilient ATM
- Communications: Breaking down barriers
- Surveillance: Open interfaces driving integration
- Drones: Managing the unified airspace
We are looking forward to seeing you to discuss the latest industry trends and key priorities for your business. Please join Norbert Haslacher, Frequentis CEO also at the GATM panel discussion on the 19th Nov, 12:25 on the Topic:
“Planning for the future: taking advantage of remote tower scalability”
For better preparation, please get in touch with your Frequentis Middle East team today and arrange an appointment.