Are you looking for an apprenticeship or a student internship?
Frequentis trains apprentices in the fields of information technology/technology as well as office administration, and awards internships for students of technical and commercial disciplines. We cooperate with numerous HTLs in and around Vienna – sometimes the practice is just more exciting.
As an apprentice in information technology/technology, you will learn and work in our IT helpdesk. Your responsibilities will include:
- You will support and advice our employees on IT issues.
- You will configure and test hardware rollouts of notebooks or workstations using automated software installation (SCCM).
- You will set up printers and troubleshoot multifunction devices.
Your apprentice salary (apprentice compensation) is based on the collective agreement. You will also receive benefits such as the job ticket and a meal allowance.
Do you have any further questions about the application process, our careers or Frequentis as an employer?
- See here for the answers to frequently asked questions or write to us.
- You can find our current vacancies here.
- Employment offers involve a contact from our HR Recruiting & Talent Management team, which supports the application process.