Efficient terminals tailored to your needs
The DICORA family features high-end dispatcher terminals from the FTS 3020 Fixed Terminal System. They are desktop solutions built specifically for controller positions in the rail environment. Three different terminal types, DICORA C15, S15 and P15, cover the individual requirements of these positions in a variety of contexts, from local railway stations through to large command and control centres.
The DICORA family supports all common rail network technologies, including both circuit-switched and packet-based IP technology. The terminals come equipped with an ISDN and Ethernet interface and are fully compliant with the latest…
- EIRENE standards
- ISDN standards for Basic Rate Access and rail-relevant supplementary services
- VoIP and Quality of Service standards in a LAN/WAN
DICORA C15 – For local train stations and secondary lines
This is a robust terminal which combines traditional keypad-oriented behaviour with easy-to-use soft key navigation.
The DICORA C15 feature set:
- SMS communication using both free text and text templates
- call wizards for composing functional numbers
- functional number decoding
- access to a global telephone book
- call monitoring of a second call
- integration of legacy infrastructure
- control of station equipment (elevators, doors, lights).
The terminal consists of a swivelling 5.7” full-colour display, soft keys and twenty pre-programmed direct access keys. Five of these keys are also coloured differently and can be used for high priority calls. The soft keys positioned to the left and right of the display offer quick access to all relevant main and traffic-dependent functions. This concept provides controllers with decision-support guidance for every traffic situation, helping them take decisions quickly. The application supports Unicode characters, so it can easily be adapted to work with local alphabets (both as input and on the display).
DICORA S15 – for command and control centres
This is a compact terminal which uses touch-oriented navigation to manage high call volumes and address multiple areas of responsibility (roles) efficiently.
The DICORA S15 feature set:
- Role management (serving multiple areas of responsibility)
- List view of trains and mobiles in the area of responsibility, including call and SMS functionality
- Predefined conferences with up to 30 participants
- Pick-up queues
- Personal phone book and user-configurable keys
The terminal consists of a swivelling 12.1” full-colour touch display with up to 374 pre-programmed direct access keys. The user interface features a single screen with a direct overview of all logged-in roles and the incoming call queue status, dedicated direct access keys and one-click access to all menu functions. The colour scheme of the communication targets depends on call type, providing visual differentiation in both the call queue and on the direct access keys.
DICORA P15 – for command and control centres
The user interface is the same as the one in the DICORA S15. However, the component elements of the P15 terminal are physically separate. So, for example, you can have a larger touch screen, build the monitor directly into the controller’s desk, or place the display in a monitor wall.
In conjunction with the powerful FTS 3020 central switch and its broad range of IP, digital and legacy interfaces, the DICORA family provides you with unified dispatcher terminals for:
- GSM-R voice and messaging communication
- Voice communication with analogue train and shunting radio, public announcement systems and emergency and lineside devices
- Simplified train monitoring
- Simplified station management (control of lights, doors, escalators etc.)