ATM Legal Recording and Investigation Service
Worldwide trusted ATM legal Recording and Investigation Service
A huge range of information and data sources feed into operational ATM decision making. ATM technology supports operators as they integrate and interpret this data and information, and then take the required actions. It’s the real-time processing of information and data flows that drives daily operational decisions, but a historical record of all inputs and actions is also vital to ATM success.
This serves three critical purposes:
- Compliance with ICAO and national legal requirements
- Support for investigation of relevant ATM incidents
- Analysis of decisions and actions for training purposes and performance improvements/review
FREQUENTIS - DIVOS 3 log has been developed to respond to the needs of mission-critical environments and provides a huge base for synchronised recording, analysis and playback of all relevant information (voice, screen, radar and any other data of interest). DIVOS 3 log fully supports complex features not only to satisfy legal requirements, but also learning out of action and reactions to encourage individuals to benefit from skilled situations.
DIVOS 3 log scores at three levels:
- TRUSTED INVESTIGATION PERFORMANCE
- LEADING IN INNOVATIONS FOR RECORDING
- LOWEST COST OF OWNERSHIP BY ATM GRADE LIFECYCLE
FREQUENTIS understand the need for safety-critical systems; it is our passion to build the best recording solution with the highest availability and maintainability on the market that is specifically tailored for ATM demands.