Products and Solutions
Leveraging our leadership role in international air traffic control voice communications. Frequentis has worked hard to become a major supplier to civil and military air traffic management customers in the United States. Our performance for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), United States Navy (USN), United States Air Force (USAF), commercial air traffic control service providers, such as AIRINC, and other air traffic management service providers, has established Frequentis as a recognized leader in air traffic management and public safety communications and information management systems. A trusted partner to provides the right product to meet each customer’s unique needs, from concept to design, through test and implementation—Frequentis delivers award winning quality, performance and innovations.
Select from the menu to the left to learn more about how our products deliver customized solutions for:
- air/ground radio and interfacility voice communications (VCS3020)
- command and control conferencing communications (VCS 3020CCS)
- digital voice, data and screen recording (DIVOS 3 log)
- electronic flight strips (smartStrips)
- traffic management and decision support tools (smartLogic)
- digital radio networks (VCX IP)
- aeronautical flight and data messaging systems (AFTN and AMHS handling using smartMessager)
- aeronautical information management systems
- communications and data networking,
- remote towers,
- air traffic control and flight deck data link, among other important products and solutions.