In the air traffic management community, Frequentis is a synonym for voice communication systems. Operators working at more than 16,000 positions across the globe rely on our technology, making us the world's leading supplier.
Our solutions benefit from decades of experience with VCS projects, a commitment to technological innovation and a fierce orientation to customer needs.
Our core voice communication systems feature state-of-the-art design that combines proven technology with innovative software and ground-breaking user interfaces to provide cost-effective, future-proof, efficient and safe solutions for voice communication in ATM.
Our voice communication systems are...
Flexible, scalable, usable:
- We provide voice communication solutions for any size of operation, from small standalone control towers to the largest networked ATM centres
- Driven by continuous research and development, our VCS products can access a huge feature database. Customised systems can therefore be built to precisely meet the needs of each individual customer
- A dedicated usability research department ensures the technology suits the needs of the user and not the other way around
- Operators can customise our pioneering user interfaces to fit their specific preferences or current role needs
- Integrated standards-compliant VoIP functionality ensures compatibility with third-party and future ATM systems. Frequentis voice communication systems already comply with EUROCAE WG-67 specifications on VoIP in ATM.
- Towers, approach and area control centres can be integrated into one large virtual centre, providing access to radio and telephone resources from any point in the network.
- Customisation means you do not pay for unused capacity
- Flexible feature and function configurations keep costs down and efficiency up
- Interconnectivity and interoperability mean seamless integration, safer solutions and lower prices
- Built-in scalability protects your investment as your needs change and grow
- Clear and guaranteed migration and maintenance policies remove the uncertainty from future system management
- Cutting-edge technologies based on field-proven components and the safest architecture ensure performance, robustness and the highest safety standards for your airspace
Learn more about: