FREQUENTIS Group - Company Profile
Frequentis maintains a global network of subsidiaries in the sales and operations area that provides a platform for sales and project processing in its various addressed regions. In addition, regional offices and representatives in around 50 countries complete the global coverage of Frequentis.
The company’s participation portfolio is rounded out by additional strategic participations:
- CNS offers solutions and consultancy for providers of mission-critical infrastructure
- GroupEAD Europe S.L. is a private liability company established in Madrid in April 2001 to operate the European AIS Database and to deliver the EAD Service on behalf of Eurocontrol. Shareholders are the Civil Air Navigation Services Organisations of Spain, AENA, of Germany, DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung, and Frequentis (28 % Shareholding).
- PDTS GmbH - Prozessdatentechnik und Systeme in specialised fields of telecommunication, chip card applications and other related areas
- Secure Service Provision GmbH was founded on October 1st, 2009 and supports the operation of Health, Fire and Police control centres in the Free State of Saxony
- team Communication Technology Management, Business domains of team are Management Consulting with an emphasis on Project Management & Business Processes
- ELARA Leitstellentechnik GmbH was founded in October 2012 as joint company of Frequentis Nachrichtentechnik GmbH, Langen, and the BOS area of the technical engineering office DOHMEN, HERZOG & Partner GmbH, Aachen. The company acts as technology supplier for control centres in industry and smaller fire stations and rescue services. ELARA concentrates on the German market, thus extending the Public Safety control centre portfolio of Frequentis Germany.
Companies within the Frequentis Network
Project business often affords specialised know-how or special skills. To perform in time and budget is a declared Frequentis aim; to cover also peak periods, sometimes additional resources are needed. This is where the companies of the Frequentis network come in: The network comprises a manifold range of long term partners and specialist enterprises, not necessarily affiliated with Frequentis, who complete the Frequentis service portfolio or contribute, if required, resources to its engineering capacities.
Just an overview:
- 3T Communications AG, a TETRA-specialised company that offers a broad range of highly specialised TETRA-know-how
- APUS Software, a company specialised in solving complex software requirements
- Start-up centre Phorusgasse, where Frequentis supports and promotes potential start-up companies, thus approaching young engineers working in Frequentis-related areas.