The need for disaster, crisis and threat management increases each year. The coastguard, military police, border security forces and other military emergency services face an array of challenges. These range from search and rescue tasks and natural disasters to sophisticated terrorist threats and nuclear incidents.
Successful management of these challenges demands the right communication solution, whether for general day-to-day tasks, first response, or post-incident follow-up. Frequentis has a variety of communications solutions specifically designed for these critical security and safety applications.
Frequentis solutions are intuitive solutions: they focus on users and processes, not the technology, so agents and operators can concentrate on their communication and incident management tasks.
Frequentis solutions are also flexible and scalable solutions: they integrate with legacy environments and can adapt to future challenges, developments and technologies.
The Railway Emergency Management (REM) system suite, for example, provide military and border police services with a modular information and communication solution that incorporates:
- Fast and efficient processing of incoming alerts, reports and other information via voice, data or video
- Instant and seamless sharing of incident data with mobile devices
- Superb situational awareness through integration of relevant information within optimised interfaces, including visualisation of GIS data
- Integration with important third-party applications, such as in-vehicle video
- Failsafe, redundant and distributed design
- The flexibility to cope with worst-case incident scenarios
Learn more about Frequentis solutions for civil-military cooperation:
Military and border police solutions: